Thursday, September 10, 2009

Success Series – Evaluations

1. Who will do my evaluation?

You will complete your own personal invention evaluation from our template. You will never disclose your invention to us for the evaluation. You will be able to complete the evaluation test at your leisure in the convenience of your home or office.

2. How long will my evaluation take?

You should be able to complete the evaluation test inside of 3 to 5 days. However, many clients have taken their time and completed in about 10 days while others were very excited and completed it in one day.

3. Where do I go for help after I get my evaluation report?

You can continue to use our services if you wish or obviously hire any reputable company to assist you. Words of caution, DO NOT hire an invention scam company. To find our more about these companies, read the details on our website.

4. Do I need to have my patent before getting an evaluation?

Absolutely not. In fact, we recommend obtaining an evaluation first. Patents can cost a lot of money.

5. Do I need to have a prototype to get an evaluation?

Not in most cases. Our evaluation system is designed to work at the idea stage. This enables you to get an objective evaluation before you potentially invest a lot of money in your project.

6 comments:

  1. Those are really great resources. They would make such a great help. Thanks for sharing.
    PAD 500 Assignments

    ReplyDelete
  2. since it is evidently one extraordinary spot where I can find parcel of utilitarian information
    Law 421 week 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: lfdsloans@outlook.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you gotten your financial freedom yet? if not get intouch with mr pedro loans offer at 3% rate in return, Mr pedro granted me a loan when my bank couldn't granted my loan when my business was going down due to financial crisis on covid-19 then I begin searching online that how I came across Pedro loan offer which I applied and to my surprise My loan was granted successfully.Contact  pedroloanss@gmail.com  for business loans,personal loans,car loans,home loans,sbl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.
    Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete